YOU doing The U!
UCanes.com is designed by Canes fans for Canes fans doing The U!
To upload your photo, simply visit the appropriate page and add a photo!
- The Most Interesting Man in the World throws up The U
- Stadium Voice of the Hurricanes Jay Rokeach throws up the U at Notre Dame
- UM alumnus and now Olympic Silver Medalist Sam Dorman throws up the U!
- Mad Money’s Jim Cramer Throws Up The U
- Miami Hurricane Lauryn Williams wins Silver Medal in 2014 Winter Olympics
Category Archives: Football
Our friend Harry Rothwell of AllCanes throws up The U and displays his inner “Golden” with his Fear the Tie outfit! Get all of your Canes gear at AllCanes (5831 Ponce De Leon Boulevard) or visit http://allcanes.com/
This seems to be a trend against the Miami Dolphins but former Miami Hurricane D.J. Williams throws up ‘The U’ after a game-changing play in the Broncos win at Sun Life Stadium on October 23, 2011.
CORRECT: The fan on the left or the lady with the baby on the right. INCORRECT: The two fans in the middle.
Houston Texans wide receiver Andre Johnson (80) makes a University of Miami sign after scoring a touchdown in the fourth quarter of a NFL football game against the Miami Dolphins, Sunday, Sept. 18, 2011, in Sun Life Stadium in Miami. … Continue reading
Leonard “Washington Redskin” Hankerson throwing up the U!
Seahawks quarterbacks coach Jedd Fisch accepts job as Miami’s offensive coordinator (below with former Hurricane Kelly Jennings): The GOLDEN era begins!Photo courtesy of Marice Cohn Band/Miami Herald Staff